Pages

Monday 30 August 2010

Music.....again

As everyone knows (if you don't, I don't know where you've been), I LOVE music. Any type of music, I'll give anything a play once and I'll buy an album because I hear an like one song. As it's been my birthday recently I had from friends and family iTunes and Amazon vouchers for the purchase of music/books. Here's a little insight into my recent purchases and some of my favourite tunes at the moment........it's not my top 5 or top 10, because to scale my musical tastes and favourites into such a short list would be doing everything else a dis-service. Instead, I listen to music depending on my mood. And at times the music I'm listening to is incredibly eclectic to even be able to try to start to categorise. As a result, I have a constantly evolving playlist on my ipod of 'current favourites'. I think it has about 200 songs on there at the moment!

And so, here are some of my purchases and favourites. Some of the special ones with videos........I hope you enjoy them.

Brooke Fraser: Albertine
Biffy Clyro: Only Revolutions
Lissie: Catching a Tiger
Marina & The Diamonds: The Family Jewels
Paramore: Brand new eyes
Wakefield Cathedral Choir: Music for Holy Communion















Paramore: Ignorance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH9A6tn_P6g&feature=channel

No comments:

Post a Comment